TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
Thank you for visiting our website. If you want to use
www.amyfoxwell.com, www.winwinrestaurantmarketing.com or any other subdomains, you must agree to conform to and be legally bound by the terms and conditions described below.
- Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services;
- Change, suspend or discontinue all or any part of our Services;
- Refuse, move or remove any material that you submit to our sites for any reason;
- Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on our sites;
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our sites
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
You understand and agree that our Services may include communications such as service announcements and administrative messages from us or from our partners and that these communications are considered part of the Services. You will not be able to opt out of receiving these messages. You also understand that our Services may include advertisements.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS
OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE.
All content on our website is owned by us or our content suppliers. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property.
You agree not to copy content from our website without our permission. Any requests to use our content should be submitted to us by e-mail to email@example.com. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our website content, please notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending mail to us at the address listed below. Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
Content On Our Sites
Our sites include a combination of content that we create, that our partners create and that our users create. All materials published on our sites, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips and flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or trademarks or those of our partners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the materials or content or our sites in whole or in part. If you would like to request permission to use any of the content on our sites, please email email@example.com.
You are solely responsible for all materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on our sites (“Your Content”). You certify that you own all intellectual property rights in Your Content. You hereby grant us, our affiliates, and our partners a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, nonexclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, distribute and publish Your Content and subsequent versions of Your Content for the purposes of (i) displaying Your Content on our sites, (ii) distributing Your Content, either electronically or via other media, to users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or (iii) storing Your Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge. This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Your Content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content on our sites. You may not rely on any of this content, including, but not limited to, product reviews, white papers, product descriptions and stock quotes. Without limitation, we are not responsible for postings by users in the user opinion, message board or feedback sections of our sites. Our sites also contain information about products and services offered by third parties, including product specifications, pricing, availability, performance and editorial commentary. You may be exposed to content that you find offensive, indecent, objectionable or that is inaccurate and you bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
Your Use of Third Party Sites
Our sites contain links to other Internet sites owned by third parties. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. We have no control over sites that are not ours and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion on our sites of any third party content or a link to a third party site is not an endorsement of that content or third party site.
We do not sell, resell or license any of the products or services that we review or list on our sites, and we disclaim any responsibility for or liability related to them. Your correspondence or related activities with third parties, including payment transactions and goods delivery transactions, are solely between you and that third party. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any of your transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints or claims related to any product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
Win Win Restaurant Marketing’s Fee-Based Services
Some of the Services require you to pay a fee, as described in the specific conditions included where those Services are offered. You agree to pay all fees and charges that you incur. Unless otherwise noted, all currency references are in US dollars. We may, upon notice if required by applicable laws, at any time change the amount of, or basis for determining, any fee or charge, or institute new fees or charges. All fees and charges are payable in accordance with payment terms in effect at the time the fee or charge becomes payable.
In the case that fees are not paid, all services will cease, including monthly delivery of materials, access to members only portions of the site, access to events and tele-seminars, website services, etc. Any existing support such as newsletter services will also cease.
Your Conduct On Our Sites
If we request registration information from you, you will provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information. You will promptly update your registration to keep it accurate, current and complete. If we issue you a password, you may not reveal it to anyone else. You may not use anyone else’s password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your accounts and passwords. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your passwords or accounts or any other breach of security. You also agree to exit from your accounts at the end of each session. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if you fail to comply with these requirements.
The technology and software underlying our sites and the Services is the property of Foxwell Associates, our affiliates and our partners. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying our sites or the Services. You agree not to modify the software underlying our sites in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of such software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorised access to our sites.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use our sites to take any of the following actions:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
- Publish, post, upload, email, distribute or disseminate (collectively, “Transmit”) any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful content;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have our written consent to do so;
- Transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- Download any file that you know or reasonably should know, cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- Collect or store personal information about other end users;
- Interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Win Win Restaurant Marketing representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers, manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites, or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Engage in any illegal activities
You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the “Forums”), only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
If you choose a username that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, abusive or which might otherwise subject us to public disparagement or scorn, we reserve the right, without prior notice to you, to automatically change your username, delete your posts from our sites, deny you access to our sites, or any combination of these options.
Unauthorised access to our sites is a breach of these Terms and a violation of the law. You agree not to access our sites by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Win Win Restaurant Marketing for use in accessing our sites. You agree not use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor or copy any part of our sites except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
Use of our sites is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our sites.
The following conduct is not allowed on our site, in forums, user profiles, talkback, private messages, feedback forms, user reviews, comments or ratings:
- Offensive Material: Users may not transmit or encourage others to transmit material or links to material considered patently offensive in nature. This includes, but is not limited to using vulgar, profane, or sexually explicit language; using race, religion, sexual orientation, culture, ethnicity, handicap, nationality, or gender as a means of insult; using threatening, harassing, defamatory, hate-speech, or libellous language; and posting, requesting, or otherwise sharing material considered pornographic, obscene, graphic or hate speech.
- Vulgar language or substitutes for such: Our Service is programmed with a list of words that are considered vulgar under any context, and these words are not allowed to be used under any circumstances. Attempting to bypass the censor by misspelling, inserting spaces or symbols, transposing letters, using look-alike symbols, or any other method is not allowed. Taking advantage of any limits in the Service’s language filtering capabilities is not allowed. Any limits in such filters shall not be taken as permission to bypass rules regarding vulgar language.
- Flaming: Communications clearly insulting other users, individually or as a group, directly or indirectly, are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: name-calling; direct insults and orders ; insinuations ; or insults towards family.
- Trolling (Inciting flames): Messages intended solely to annoy and/or offend other users by going against the clear nature of a forum, topic or article are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: provoking other users to respond with flames; provoking fans of a particular technology, especially on forums or articles dedicated to that technology; making misleading titles; asking obviously useless questions; and posting false information as fact.
- Illegal activity: Communications that violate or incite others to violate the law are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, asking for or providing: illegal copies of copyrighted software; methods of circumventing copyright protection; illegal copies of copyrighted music, movies, videos, or any other type of media; reprints of material from other web sites; or methods of cheating in online games.
- Advertising: Messages that clearly advertise a service or product are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: unsolicited commercial or personal web site advertisements; :For-Sale/For-Trade/For-Auction/Wanted: notices; “Make Money Fast” scams, chain letters, and pyramid schemes; or any referrer-ID based sites. Users are allowed to include their web site address in a signature, request comments on their personal site in a social setting, or provide, only once, an interesting or relevant link to another site.
- Off-topic postings: The main purpose of the message boards and user feedback sections within the Service is to provide discussion forums and opportunities to do with various technology products and services. Topicality is expected and will be enforced on all message boards and chat rooms not noted as purely social in nature.
- Disruptive Behaviour: Behaviour that disrupts the Service for other users, intentional or not, is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: messages or topic titles that force browsers to scroll horizontally; large blank or content-free messages; “bumping” multiple older topics (posting in them well after the last post); posting multiple identical or near-identical messages or topics, including “fad” posts or topics; intentionally hard-to-read topic titles or posts (i.e. ALL CAPS, AlTeRnAtE cApS, no spaces, no or excessive punctuation); posting multiple hard-to-read or nonsensical messages in a single or multiple topics; posting large ASCII art (except in social topics specifically calling for it); or post counting (i.e. “First”, “100th Post”). Shouting or otherwise creating noise in an active voice channel is considered disruptive behaviour.
- Flooding, Invading, and Board Wars: Flooding a board with multiple disruptive topics or messages; invading another board (flooding a board as a group with multiple topics or messages); instigating, participating in, or retaliating in an invasion of a message board or any other online service; announcing or inciting a “war” or any conflict with the regular members of another board.
- Impersonation: Impersonating other users by creating and/or using a user account with a name clearly intended to impersonate, mock, or antagonize another user, or otherwise falsely claiming to be another member is strictly prohibited.
- Harassment/Stalking/Privacy: Continual harassing behaviour directed towards a certain individual or group with the intent of creating an intimidating, offensive, or hostile environment on the Service, with or without use of explicit or implicit threats is strictly prohibited. Posting contact or other private information of any person (Service user or not) is also prohibited.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Foxwell Associates, and all of our officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, information providers, affiliates, partners and licensors harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by any Foxwell Associate Party connection with any claim including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, violation of rights of publicity and/or privacy, copyright infringement or trademark infringement arising out of:
- Your use of our sites;
- Any use or alleged use of your accounts or your passwords by any person, whether or not authorised by you;
- The content, quality or performance of content that you submit to our sites;
- Your connection to our sites;
- Your violation of these Terms; or
- Your violation of the rights of any other person or entity.
We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
We disclaim any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, mis-delivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Internet using search results from our sites. We disclaim any responsibility for service outages that are caused by our maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of our service providers (including telecommunications, hosting and power providers) computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, an act of nature, war, civil disturbance or other cause beyond our reasonable control.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. IN ADDITION, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE CONTENT ON OUR SITES. OUR SITES AND THEIR CONTENT ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ANY MATERIAL THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN THROUGH OUR SITES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POTENTIAL DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR PARTNERS MAKES ANY WARRANTY THAT (i) OUR SITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) OUR SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF OUR SITES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL THAT YOU PURCHASE OR OBTAIN THROUGH OUR SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR PARTNERS MAKES ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR SITES, ANY CONTENT OR ANY OUR SERVICES, TOOLS, PRODUCTS OR PROPERTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU WILL ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR SITES AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ITS CONTENT.
NONE OF OUR PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THAT OF OUR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Foxwell Associates may elect to resolve any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms or our sites. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Maryland, USA, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or we may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Maryland USA necessary to protect the rights or property of you or Foxwell Associates. (or its agents, suppliers, and subcontractors) pending the completion of arbitration.
These Terms, including all terms, conditions and policies that are incorporated into these terms by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and Foxwell Associates and govern your use of our sites, superceding any prior agreements that you may have with us. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Maryland USA, and the parties irrevocably consent to bring any action to enforce these Terms before an arbitration panel or before a court of competent jurisdiction in Maryland, USA if seeking interim or preliminary relief or enforcement of an arbitration award.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in effect.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The information on our website is provided on an ”as is,”
”as available” basis. You agree that your use of our website is at
your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but
not limited to, any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any
implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that our website will
always be available, access will be uninterrupted, be error-free, meet
your requirements, or that any defects in our website will be corrected.
Information on our website should not necessarily be relied
upon and should not to be construed to be professional advice from us.
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the
information provided, and is not responsible for any loss resulting
from your reliance on such information.
If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties,
this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy
relating to your use of the site shall be to discontinue using the site.
Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible for
any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from
loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special,
exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising
out of or in any way relating to our website, your website use, or the
content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Our total liability for any claim arising out of or relating
to our website shall not exceed one hundred ($100) dollars and that
amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which you may have
against us or our affiliates. Any such claim shall be subject to
confidential binding arbitration as described later in these terms and
conditions of use.
OBSCENE AND OFFENSIVE CONTENT
We are not responsible for any obscene or offensive content
that you receive or view from others while using our website. However,
if you do receive or view such content, please contact us by e-mail
to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can investigate the
matter. Although we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right to
monitor, investigate, and remove obscene or offensive material, or any
other material, posted to our website.
You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend and
hold Foxwell Associates LLC, the owner of the web site, and all
officers, associates, employees and affiliates harmless from
any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s
fees, arising from your use of our website or your violation of these
terms and conditions.
COMPLIANCE WITH GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE
You agree to obey all applicable laws while using our website.
You agree that the laws of Maryland govern these terms and
conditions of use without regard to conflicts of laws provisions.
You also agree that any dispute between you and us, excluding
any intellectual property right infringement claims we pursue against
you, shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per
the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All
claims must arbitrate on an individual basis, and cannot be
consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of anyone
else. All arbitration must occur in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, In
the United States of America. Each party shall bear one half of the
arbitration fees and costs incurred, and each party is responsible for
its own lawyer fees.
SEVERABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If any part of these terms and conditions of use are
determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or
unenforceable, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum
extent necessary so that the remainder of these terms and conditions
are fully enforceable and legally binding.
ANTI-SPAM POLICY IS PART OF THESE TERMS AND
Our anti-Spam policy is part of, and subject to, these terms
and conditions of use.
MODIFICATIONS AND TERMINATIONS
These terms and conditions may change from time to time. If such changes are
made, they will be effective immediately, and we will announce the
change in a timely fashion by a notice posted on our website’s home
page of the changes that have been made. If you disagree with the
changes that have been made, you should not use our website.
We may terminate these terms and conditions of use for any
reason and at any time without notice.
If you are concerned about these terms and conditions of use, you should
read them each time before you use our website. Any questions or
concerns should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail to
email@example.com, and providing us with information relating to
understand and agree that your use of our website is limited and
non-exclusive as a nontransferable revocable licensee. We may terminate
your license to use our website, and access to our website, for any
reason, and without giving you notice.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions of
use should be brought to our attention by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
and providing us with information relating to your concern.
You may also mail your concerns to us at the following address:
Foxwell Associates, LLC
1169 Tanager Drive
Millersville, Maryland 21108
These terms and conditions, including the policies
incorporated herein by express reference, constitute your entire
agreement with us with respect to your use of our website.
This Terms and Conditions of Use was last updated on
December 4th, 2010.
You’ll absolutely love our products and services. However, you’re fully protected by a 100% money-back return policy. Here’s how it works…
If for some reason you’re dissatisfied at any time during the first 30 days after purchase, simply return all products we shipped to you, delete all digital video, audio, and text files you obtained from us, and ask for a full refund. You’ll get your money back. That’s a firm promise and commitment.
In order to obtain a full or partial refund under this policy, physical products should be shipped at your expense to the address listed below, must include your purchase information (such as a copy of your receipt) so that we can make a refund, and the products should be in merchantable condition (i.e. we could resell them because they’re in good condition). Returned physical or digital products are subject to a handling/re-stocking fee equivalent to 10 % of the purchase price.
E-mail your refund requests to email@example.com. Please include the words “Refund Request” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Send your written refund requests by mail to:
Attn: Returns Department
1169 Tanager Drive
Millersville Md 21108
To serve you and other customers better in the future, we request (but do not require) that you tell us why you want a refund. We want satisfied customers.
Please remember that asking for a refund but continuing to use the products purchased from us is the same thing as stealing and may also violate applicable intellectual property rights law.
This Returns Policy was last updated on 22 January, 2011.
We hate unsolicited commercial e-mail as much as you do. Also
known as spam or junk e-mail, it is a disservice to the Internet
We fully endorse and comply with the requirements of the
CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited
Pornography and Marketing Act), and all other applicable unsolicited
commercial e-mail laws.
If you subscribe to electronic newsletters or other
communications from us or our website, you will always have an option
to unsubscribe immediately.
If you have additional questions, comments or concerns,
please contact us by sending an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org and providing us with information relating to
You may also mail your concerns to us at the following
Foxwell Associates, LLC
1169 Tanager Drive
Millersville, Maryland 21108
Please note that the content of this page can change without
This Anti-Spam Policy was last updated on December 4th, 2010.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
your personal information. By visiting our website, you accept and
particular, you consent to our collection and use of your personal
We do not provide services or sell products to children. If
you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the
permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you
are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with
any personal information.
POLICY IS PART OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
terms and conditions of use. You may view these terms and conditions on
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Like most places on the Internet, simply by visiting our
website you automatically tell us certain information. This includes
basic information such as your IP address, when you visited, the
website from where you came prior to visiting us, the website where you
go when you leave our website, your computer’s operating system, and
the type of web browser that you are using. Our website automatically
records this basic information about you.
or, information that our website’s server transfers to your
computer. This information can be used to track your session on our
website. Cookies may also be used to customize our website content for
you as an individual. If you are using one of the common Internet web
browsers, you can set up your browser to either let you know when you
receive a cookie or to deny cookie access to your computer.
We may also collect any data that you provide us by posting it
at our website or by e-mail. You can always choose not to provide us
with information. However, if you do withhold information, we may deny
you access to some or all of our website’s services and features.
Some transactions between you and our website may involve
payment by credit card, debit card, checks, money orders, and/or third
party online payment services. In such transactions, we will collect
information related to the transaction as part of the course of doing
business with you, including your billing address, telephone number,
and other information related to the transaction.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information to operate our website’s business
activities. For example, we may use this data to contact you about
changes to our website, new services, or special offers, resolve
disputes, troubleshoot issues, and enforce our website’s terms and
As a general rule, we will not give visitor or user data to
third parties without their permission, unless we suspect or are
informed of the possibility of illegal activity on the part of those
visitorsor users. In such cases, we may, in our
sole discretion, provide information to law enforcement or
other government officials for purposes of fraud investigations,
alleged intellectual property infringement, or any other suspected
illegal activity or matters that may expose us to legal liability.
Although we do not disclose individually identifiable
information, we may disclose aggregate data about our website’s
visitors to advertisers or other third parties for marketing and
From time to time, we may use third party suppliers to provide
services on our website. If a supplier wants to collect information
about you, you will be notified. However, you will never be required to
give information to a third party supplier. We restrict the way third
party suppliers can use your information. They are not allowed to sell
or give your information to others.
USER NAMES AND PASSWORDS
Your access to parts of our website may be protected by a user
name and a password. Do not give your password to anyone. If you enter
a section of our website that requires a password, you should log out
when you leave. As a safety precaution, you should also close out of
your web browser completely and re-open it before viewing other parts
of the Internet.
YOUR USE OF INFORMATION AND UNSOLICITED JUNK
If you obtain personally identifiable information about
another website user, you are not allowed to disclose this information
to anyone else without the consent of the user and our consent too.
We hate junk e-mail (spam). Information you obtain from our
website about us or other site users cannot be used by you or others to
send unsolicited commercial e-mail or to send unsolicited commercial
communications via our website’s posting or other communication
YOUR VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO
THIRD PARTIES WHO ARE NOT OUR SUPPLIERS
You may choose to provide personal information to website
visitors or other third parties who are not our suppliers. Please use
caution when doing so. The privacy policies and customs of these third
parties determine what is done with your information.
We may use autoresponders to communicate with you by e-mail.
To protect your privacy, we use a verified opt-in system for such
communications and you can always opt-out of such communications using
the links contained in each autoresponder message. If you have
difficulties opting out, you may contact us by sending an e-mail to
email@example.com, or sending us mail to the address
The terms of this policy may change from time to time. If such
changes are made, we will notify you by a notice posted on our
website’s home page of the changes that have been made. If you disagree
with the changes that have been made, please contact us (by e-mail,
using a website contact form, or in writing by mail), and any changes
made to this policy will not apply to information we have collected
from you prior to making the changes.
If you are concerned about the topic covered by this policy,
you should read it each time before you use our website. Any questions
or concerns about this policy should be brought to our attention by
sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing us
with information relating to your concern.
You may also mail your concerns to us at the following address:
Foxwell Associates, LLC
1169 Tanager Drive
Millersville, Maryland 21108
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident and our customer, Cal. Civ.
Code § 1798.83 permits you to request certain information about our
disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct
marketing purposes. To request this information, please send an e-mail
to email@example.com or write us at the following address:
Foxwell Associates, LLC
1169 Tanager Drive
Millersville, Maryland 21108